- 2018: PhD in Geophysics, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China,
- 2012: BSc in Geophysics, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China,
- 2018/08–present: Postdoctoral Research Associate, Michigan State University, East Lansing, US
Professional Societies & Services
- 2012–present: Member of the American Geophysical Union (AGU)
- 2013–present: Author of the SeisMan blog (pupoular in Chinese young seismologists)
- 2016–2018: Research Assistant and database manager for China Seismological Reference Model
- 2016–present: Founder and primary contributor of GMT China Community
- 2017–present: Peer-reviewer of scientific journals: Geophysical Research Letters (1), Seismological Research Letters (2), Review of Scientific Instruments (1), Journal of Open Source Software (2), Results of Geophysical Sciences (1)
- 2018–present: Core developer of the Generic Mapping Tools (GMT) and PyGMT
- 2018–2019: Judge for the Outstanding Student Paper Award, AGU Fall Meeting
- 2019–2020: Instructor for the UNAVCO Short Course “The Generic Mapping Tools for Geodesy”
- 2019: Instructor for the Workshop SCIWS4: Become a Generic Mapping Tools Contributor Even If You Can’t Code, 2019 AGU Fall Meeting
Awards & Honors
- 2018: President Award, Chinese Academy of Science, China. [top 1%]
- 2018: Outstanding Graduate Student, University of Science and Technology of China, China. [top 15%]
- 2017: Outstanding Student Paper Award, 2017 Annual Meeting of Chinese Geoscience Union, China.
- 2017: National Scholarship for Doctoral Students, Ministry of Education, China. [top 5%]
- 2014: Kwang-Hua Scholarship, Kwang-Hua Education Foundation, China.
- 2010: Kwang-Hua Scholarship, Kwang-Hua Education Foundation, China.
- 2009: Outstanding Volunteer, University of Science and Technology of China, China.
- LEEP (Lake Erie Earthquake exPeriment), install 8 broadband seismic stations around Lake Erie, Oct. 10–16, 2018